Website Terms and Conditions
Note: we may choose to update these terms and conditions from time to time and if so, they will be posted to this website.
The term 'ENS Recruitment Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22-24 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex SS0 7LX and whose registered name is ENS Recruitment Limited, Company No. 2665898.. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Interruptions and delays – from time to time, errors, interruptions and delays may occur whilst using this site and whilst we try our best to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, not all problems are within our control. Therefore we do not accept any liability arising from any such errors, interruptions or delays. In addition, we may choose to update this site at our discretion, which may cause some level of interruption.
- Your responsibility of your data – any information you submit to this site through your registration is your sole responsibility. You must ensure that all information supplied by you is true, accurate and up-to-date. In addition, information you submit must not be discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. Furthermore, you have responsibility for ensuring that any files submitted are virus free.
- How we will use your data – any data you provide to us is processed with due care and attention. This data will include details such as your name, address, etc. and this is used to assist both you as an individual, and us as a company in order to assess and fulfil your needs. It will also provide ENS Recruitment Limited with website user information, to help us to assess the types of people or groups who are accessing and using our website. When it is essential, we may pass your data to a third party to assist us in processing the information or to provide the required information to agency workers for the purpose of fulfilling your requirements. Data security is of paramount importance to us and thus access to your personal data is restricted to our staff and any third parties, who assist us in the processing of data, or to support us in the provision of services. You can remove your name from our database by selecting unsubscribe.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Links – this site contains various links to other websites which we perceive to be of possible interest to you. ENS Recruitment Limited does not accept any responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of such sites and using these links is entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.